What’s the role?
The Hollandse Kust (noord) (“HKN”) offshore wind project is a wind project off the coast of the Netherlands developed by CrossWind, a Joint Venture between Shell and Eneco For this project we are looking for a Revenues Implementation Engineer who will be seconded by Shell into the Crosswind JV.
The Revenues Implementation Engineer is part of the Crosswind Finance Team. The team consists of a Finance Manager, the Controller, and Revenues Lead. The team shall maintain several external relations with financial advisors, off-takers, and service providers.
The Revenues Implementation Engineer will report to the Finance Manager and will be the first point of contact for all revenue-related topics and will ensure the embedding of the offtake agreements with Shell Energy Europe Ltd and Eneco Energy Trading (EET), detailing the Energy Service Agreements (technical and commercial implementation) with these parties and developing actual status and yield/revenue controlling reports (accurate and audit-proof) of the operational wind farm to protect the economic value throughout the lifecycle.
The Revenues Implementation Engineer should be a comfortable self-starter, confident, able to look beyond the own area of responsibility, manage interfaces, and be results-driven to manage the below tasks.
Key accountabilities are as follows:
- Develop, document, and implement business processes and technical solutions to strengthen and maintain operational control of the wind farm’s revenues and to fulfil the requirements of the Energy Service Agreements
- Support defining requirements of design and technical / commercial implementation of the contracts with off takers and TenneT
- Manage the project interfaces between Finance, Engineering and Operations and the off-takers, and others in the realisation of the Energy Service Agreements and wind farm revenue control reports
- Evaluating and managing risk of the processes and contracts involved
- Responsible for translating contractual requirements into proposals for business processes and technical solutions in the Energy Service Agreements
- Represent Crosswind in supervision of activities executed by Contractors and project stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with the Dutch and EU laws and regulations and IT/OT security standards
- Complete the hand-over of the developed processes, contracts, and systems to the operations organisation
What we need from you
- Experience with describing processes and setting up a reliable data communication system between a (renewable) production asset and a power trader (two ways messaging)
- A bachelor or master’s degree, Technical, Information Management or Commercial
- Relevant (project) work experience in large infrastructure operations, ideally a technical background in offshore wind
- Knowledge and relevant working experience with distributed control system (DCS) (SCADA in WTGs),
- HMI ‘s, OT/IT systems, curtailment, and cyber security
- Experience with regulatory data requirements compliance and obligations (e.g., REMIT) with the Dutch grid code
- High accuracy working standard when it concerns data (reliable systems and output and auditable)
- Experience in working in a high-performing project team (development/construction)
- Comfortable working in a greenfield organisation; starting from scratch developing new processes
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills for building and operating within diverse relationships in different cultures and a flexible attitude with regards to travelling and working at project locations
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.